Monday, December 7, 2009

Faces and Phrases of the Trip

So I added the faces. I hope you add any phrases, that came up on our trip, as comments to this. Or just any memories that you have of this trip. Besides: Thanks to everyone, who provided his/hers pictures for my blog. :)

First thoughts when I think of my group:

Nadine – The cave woman... ;)
Laura – she bent her ankle the first day I met her
Sanna – always one of the last with me at almost every party night – the European connection
Nicholas – I guessed his name, when I met him first ... scary
Amara – was always in for dancing with me :)
Corn – as soon as someone says "shit", I am still adding "Corn" in my mind...
Tara – I will never forget u all wrapped into three ponchos when we arrived at the floating bungalows
Ben (group leader) he seriously tried to take the lead away from me on our way to the cave...
Tiffany – we always wanted to do a Prickly Heat Powder Commercial. And I taught her some Afrikaans ... "Baie dankie (vir die bier)" (Thank you very much for the beer) or as Tiff said: "Buy me a donkey!"
Jen – we were a great team for taking some drunks home one night...
Kiesha – she was talking about how she needed to get Prickly Heat Powder a lot when I met her first ;) and she kept on loving it during the trip I guess.. ;)
Carla – she had some crazy dance moves at Highlands Restaurant in Railay
Kirsten – united in seasickness on the boat ride from Koh Lipe
Shannon – pink, double fisting Singha, Britney and my last sunrise with you
Nicole – cuddling up in our bungalow in Railay
Nathan – some awesome frisbee playing at Had Yuan
Bertus (group leader) trying to take him home save from Pooh's bar
Leah – definitely the lapricorn story and when she asked me "Maddy, what would you be without French Fries?" and I was like "I would be just Mad"
Dave – a thrilling Jenga game at Koh Lipe
Jenine – united in pain at the massage at Big Mama's

1 comment:

  1. hey it's nadine
    you are hilarious my friend
    i'm glad you think of me as a cave woman for all time...
    but in real life i'm not that scary i hope...

    ReplyDelete