Sunday, December 6, 2009

Making my way home asleep

Leaving this awesome beach behind ... (Had Yuan)

I leave Had Yuan at about 10.30 am and when I arrive at Had Rin I shuffle up to the Travel Agency. This is the place the Taxi is picking me up. I am already falling to sleep waiting for it... well the rest of my day is pretty much explained by this: On the Taxi. Sleep. Off the taxi waiting for the boat. Trying not to fall asleep. On the boat. Sleep. On the bus. Sleep. On a truck. Off a truck... We have to wait at some place out in nowhere and have to say where on Phuket we want to go. As I am discussing where to stay best with one travelagent, he asked me for when my flight leaves and I'm like "Well...actually I have not printed my ticket yet..." He is like "What?!" So he takes me to the next internet place with his scooter... yeah...that's so me...but, hey, it always works out, right?!? Finally I have my ticket and I am getting on another mini-bus. They drop me off near the airport and I go down to the place I wanna stay...well...it's 9.30 pm, I'm f****** tired and all doors are closed ... I finally find a mobile number at one door and call it, and that's how I got lucky to not sleep outside... I was really thankful for my mobile phone that very moment...

Next day I take my flight back home. Phuket–Berlin in 11 hours and 40 minutes... I am lucky that it is still "warm" in Germany ... 10°C ...

No comments:

Post a Comment