Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Awesome sunrise for a cliff jump day...

Sunrise at Cheow Lan Lake

Got up for the sunrise. Basically you do not see the sun rise, but the sun coming over the mountains, but even that is worth it, to get up early, as this whole calm and silent place in the lake seems even more quiet and is dunking the whole area in morning colors.

On our way back to Smiley's, we stop for some cliff jumping. I am too scared to just do it. But when Corn comes up and says he doesn't know if he should go again, I hear myself saying: "I'd jump, if u go again!" So he's like "Ok, let's go...!" I think it's kind of sick, when I'm starting to climb the cliff, but when I finally get over my fear and jump, it's still a scary, but so amazing feeling. I am so proud of myself and glad that I did it.

Crawling up the tree at the cliff, to get in position to jump ...


Me jumping off

No comments:

Post a Comment