Thursday, November 12, 2009

Germans are not on time, but they go to paradise anyways

Puhh....last night went longer than it was supposed to be...the non-canadian-connection just couldn't leave the bar...hehe...so I guess we went to bed at about 4.30 am. So less than 2 h of sleep, as we had to meet up at 6.30 am.

Well...I got 2 hours...till someone knocks on my door. I stumble semi-somnolent to the door, open it and look in Bertus face, that is telling me it is 6.30 and we wanna leave... aaahhhh ... I did not even pack anything, so I just run around my bungalow throwing everything in my backpack, and I am done 15 minutes later...still not too awake though. 

So I guess by this I have already put the preconceived notion away, that Germans are always on time...

BYE-BYE LANTA


Well, the travel day could have been fun, if it wasn't for me to  be all hungover... I was definitely so glad when we finished the mini-bus ride. Even though I actually thought having changed onto the boat, my stomach would get worse, but it didn't. It basically turns out to be enjoyable. It's so great sitting on the boat with the ocean wind blowing in your face,the sun shining down on you and passing all those beautiful beaches, see the turquoise water and look at the stunning rocks completing this paradise like scenery.


Passing some beautiful places with the boat

Enjoying the boat ride – some will have some reddish memory of it...

So sucking all these things up, you could just imagine what the place we where going to stay at would be like. Driving towards Koh Lipe Pattaya beach just made me look so much forward to the next few days.


Arriving at Koh Lipe

PS: Some people got a funny reddish tan on that boat, because they didn't use any sun lotion or just a little. Shannon and Corn were kind of competing for the worst tan. As she got a T-shirt-tan that she called the Canadian-flag-style and his back just showed how far he could reach up his back with his hands creaming it on his own...

No comments:

Post a Comment