Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Rocking the Rocks of Railay

Nicole and me. First night. First morning. Out at the porch wanting to get back in ... locked out. That's just hilarious... so I went to the reception to get the extra key. While waiting for it, I look around and see someone sitting at the Coffee bar... I get the key and walk down to Bertus, who is playing the guitar to himself. He looks as if he had no sleep yet and he still smells like more than one bottle of Sang Som. He's just like "Well, I haven't seen my bungalow yet... just got back here..." No way, this guy is drunk for more than 48 hours already... WTF?!?

Rock climbing is the task of today. I am sooo much looking forward to it. And it IS awesome. There is nothing more to explain about it. Everyone should do this! I just did it indoor at some fake rocks before, but this is sooo much better. We battle about who will climb up the fastest. I beat my roomie in it and stay first place till Dave and Amara overtake. I'd love to go again, but after my 3rd climb I am pretty exhausted.

Rock climbing day

I just love to climb these rocks

It starts raining anyways so the second part of the climbing is moved to tomorrow and we are running back home through the rain.

Everyone tries to hide under the rocks, when it started to rain
(except Tiff, who was still climbing...)


The weather "forces" us to start drinking pretty early today... There is someone joining back in the group ... not wanting to drink any alcohol...his body starting to make him feel the last three days in another world...

Aaaand, he's back in our world...
unusual drinks in front of Bertus...


I go down to the bars with Dallas to find a place for pizza. We find a place and we order Spicy Chicken Pizza. Why the hell should I order something spicy? I do not like spicy stuff! Well, in my drunken brain, I thought if I asked the waiter, if it was spicy and he says no, than it would be fine...helloohooo...we are in Thailand! Thai spicy is not like German spicy. So we get this pizza, that I am looking forward to for hours, I have a big bite...and then I order a drink pretty fast... well I'm glad Chris came to share the pizza with Dallas. Hmmm...not too glad though, because that was when Chris deleted all my pictures...
(He got most of them back the next day. They are pretty crashed and the videos are gone, but I'm thankful for the stuff that I got back)

Last photo before he deleted my pictures... dearest Chris... 

No comments:

Post a Comment