Sunday, November 15, 2009

Lipe @ night – An awesome night at Pooh's Bar and Bertus leaves our world

For our last night, we go to Pooh's bar to have barbecue there. It is about 250 Baht (5 Euros, 8 CAD). And it is yummy. :)

Some chef doing the barbecue

After dinner, Ben and Bertus enrich the place by playing and singing some songs. Great music and funny show, as the owner changes their head style all the time. Ben ends up getting the whole Police Volunteer clothes...


Bertus starting to play

Bertus being a wizard ...

Wizard Ben changes to ...

... blind motorhead...

...and ends up being a police volunteer

Then we move over to the other part of Pooh's bar. For dancing, and some more drinks and just having fun. 

This is when Bertus leaves our world for his own world for three days. First he is just combing the hair of every girl while keeping on drinking. Next time I'm paying attention to him, it's up to 5 people plus Oh (the owner of the bar). Sanna already passed out on the cushions, Corn is just passing out int the sand, Bertus keeps on falling off the bench at the bar and then there is Jen and me.


Sanna already passed out


Corn about to pass out... 


At some point we decide to leave. Jen and me are pretty drunk ourselves, but by trying to figure out how to get all those guys home, we are getting kind of sober ... 

We finally make Corn and Sanna walk each other the way back. Jen and me are trying to take care of Bertus and his guitar ... Bertus:"G've me d g'ita' back. I' 's min'!" Jen:"No!" Me:"You will break it. You will get it when we got back" Bertus getting really mad:"G've 't to me! Ican tak' 't! It's m'ne! You hav' norigh' to tak'it 'way fr'm me!" So he gets the guitar. Tries to walk... Decides to give it back to us ... 


Jen protecting the guitar from its owner...

It takes hours when he tries to walk up that one hill, falling down like every meter. Hehe... looks funny, but then I start to feel bad just looking at him trying to walk, that I rather help him ignoring that he doesn't want me to. 

While making our way back he keeps on falling down and the beach dogs are running up to him and licking his face every time he does. So he starts to get so mad at the dogs, trying to run after them, yelling at them and trying to kick them... hehehe, I don't think he got a single one though ...

Back at Bundhaya ... 45 minutes later (it's usually a 10 minute walk) ... we get Corn back to his bungalow, Sanna back to her place and Bertus back to Ben... then Jen and me walk back to our places. Suddenly there is a loud crash, as if someone fell of a roof, so we run back to Bertus bungalow, but there is Ben and there is light, so he's save... that's when we go to sleep.

Seriously, I think I never saw anyone that drunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment