Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Koh Lanta at day time

#1 THE PLACE: Koh Lanta is a really chillin' place. There are a couple of other bungalow places along the beach, but all of them are pretty chilled. Before the trip I told some colleague I was going to go here and he was like "Oh, the hippie place". So I kind of expected some wheat-smoking-flower-clothes-wearing-always-happy-but-stuck-in-another-time-people. Except for the flowers and the stuck in another time stuff, that are things I found here, so maybe he was right about that. ;)


#2 THE BEACH: I love walking along the beach here, even though I was confused at first when unknown people started waving at me all smiling. But then I think of South Africa, China and the Philippines, where I experienced this too. In these countries, they just seem to be reeeally nice people, who definitely like to get to know new people and cultures. If I did that in Germany, people would just stare at me and think I'm some kind of a freak.


#3 MASSAGES: Wow, and I got a massage here. It is soooo nice and soooo cheap (300 Baht that's about 6 Euros, about 9 CAD). And I really wonder why I did it just once?? Weird me


#4 LIFE Most of the day we were chilling at the pool, drinking Chang (very yummy Thai beer) and eating amazing Thai food. Only bad thing about the Thai food is, that there is so much, that I never know what I should chose. Yeah...life is hard over here...


#5 RAIN & HAMMOCKS We had some 30-minute-rain one day, but that was just the perfect cause to jump into the hammock. I didn't have mine yet, but who cares... I just jumped into the ones of the others who set them up :) That's the way life should be. :) I love chillin' in the hammock


#5 BEN THE GROUP LEADER
He got marked. I think he should get some extra money for running around with the FREE & EASY logo on his nipple and the F+E shaved into his chest ...



No comments:

Post a Comment