Thursday, November 12, 2009

Koh Lipe Bundhaya Resort



Our Bundhaya Resort is right up the beach. It has a bunch of bungalows and we get ours almost all in a row in the back off the resort. The bungalows are great. They are boiling hot and smell a little like it does in caravans when we get in first, but I really like them. I love them even more, because (I have a single bungalow, but) here I can talk with the others through the walls, if I feel like it. ;) Has a little mini-mart, a great restaurant (the sweet and sour chicken is sooo yummy over here!!) and a bar with pool table. Really friendly staff and – so weird for a German – they lend parasol for free...?!? This would never happen in Germany...well...there is not that much sun...but if we had sun and a lot of tourist at the beach, people would at least charge 10 Euro (about 15 CAD, 475 Baht) for it. I mean they do already charge you for the beach in our country in most of the places...

No comments:

Post a Comment