Sunday, November 8, 2009

Leavin' ... or not leavin'? That's the question

Got to the airport Berlin Tegel on time. Everything works out quite easy. Chillin' in the lobby till air berlin starts boarding the flight to Phuket.

Thinking about buying some Jägermeister (german herbal schnapps) to introduce Germany to the Canadians, into whose group i am going to jump in, as soon as I arrive, but ... iuhhh.. no way i will drink that disgusting stuff, so how should i make them do it??

Whatever, I get on that plane and it starts moving, I feel sleepy right away...till...:"This is the captain speaking. We got some problems with the air pressure in one of our tires. So we have to drive back, everyone will have to leave the plane and we will try to solve the problem. And it might take so long, that we'd overlay our working hours, so we'd have to change the crew..."
All I thought that moment was: "No way. We will not leave today." Basically I just start laughing into myself though, cause I usually attract some kind of catastrophes in my vacations* and this time it already starts before I have even left my country...

...buttom line: 2 hours later, everything went better than expected, we take off

* MEXICO: I was there when the swineflu broke out, so they made me leave mexico earlier than i wanted, cause they were one alarmstep away from closing the border; SOUTH AFRICA: Worst summer they ever had; PHILIPPINES: Stuck in a city on an island for 5 days because of a typhoon (but you know what? That's usually the part that makes my trips more fun and adventurous)

No comments:

Post a Comment