Saturday, November 21, 2009

Lagoon Thrill Climb

We go for the view point and the lagoon today. It's a nice little walk and climb at first. And the view is awesome.

View from the viewpoint of Railay

Going down to the lagoon gets pretty scary. I actually think I will not go, but after 3 of us already went down, I dare. This is kind of sick though, as the mud is wet and all over the ropes that are partly the only thing to hold onto. So you have to rely just on the strength of your arms holding onto the slippery rope. I am so glad when I reach the lagoon. And so proud of myself that I did it. :) And it's great.

Getting back up is not that bad. Even though it's kind of sick, as it is like rock climbing without the rope to save you from falling down...


Climbing down to the lagoon

Getting ready to jump into the lagoon

1 comment:

  1. This was one of the scariest things ever. Good thing Jen decided to down otherwise I wouldn't have gone! So glad I did it though.

    ReplyDelete