Thursday, November 19, 2009

Kieshas Birthday and the night I lost my camera to

It's Kiiiiieeeshas Birthday today. So we celebrate for a while at the Highland restaurant.

Kiesh with birthday drink and birthday cake (well...panCAKE)

Dinner at Highlands

Later on we go down to the "Skunk Bar", playing pool and dancing a lot.


Ben playing at Skunk Bar


At some point almost everyone is gone so I go to the "Last Bar", where I meet Sanna. So we chill and dance there for a while, meeting new people from a lot different places.

The reeeeally yummy burgers next to Last Bar

I had so much fun this night, but I can't really describe it. It's just this feeling of joy inside of me :) Well, there would be the yummy cheeseburgers, the jumping into some other hotels weird soft floor pool, sitting on the street eating some rice topped with Chang and soya sauce while sunrise and wanting to get into a cave, but then running away pretty fast ...

This was the night that I lost my camera to...

No comments:

Post a Comment