Thursday, November 12, 2009

Finally jumping into the Ocean and celebrating Jenine's birthday

Koh Lipe Pattaya beach

Beach in front of the Restaurant of our Resort


Yeahhhyy, as soon as I threw my stuff in my bungalow and had food at the restaurant, I run into the ocean...and wow...I totally forgot how warm it is over here...I looove it. I was looking forward to this very moment for soooo long. I could jump around in it screaming, but...well..I decide that this would look kind of insane...so I don't. :) But I enjoy this heart-jumpy-moment anyways.

We have a big group dinner at the Bundhaya restaurant as it is Jenine's birthday and then go on to Pooh's bar, which is like an 8 minute walk away. We have some drinks together, but as this was the big travel day everyone is quite exhausted. Anyways it is fun. I just went home, when I kept on falling asleep on those really comfy cushions ...


Jenine with Birthday-Bucket


Laura, me and Leah at Pooh's bar

No comments:

Post a Comment