Monday, November 9, 2009

Joining the group on Koh Lanta

I was kind of unsure how the group would accept me and how good enough my English would be to join in with all the Canadians. But worries about nothing. I got to know them pretty fast. We hung out at the pool the rest of the day and played cards when the sun went down and when nighttime arrived I was already partying with them at the Ting Tong Bar at the Lanta Emerald Bungalows...

So it seems like my weird dreams from home luckily did not came true... I dreamed that I came here and all the Canadians jumped into little boats that they turned around, so I would not see them. And then I tried to look for Bertus, but first he wasn't there and then I found him and he just ignored me and wouldn't talk to me...happy that it was just a bad dream and that it's not like that at all :)

Playing the drinking game TOUCH

Hanging out at Ting Tong Bar

Toffee behind the bar

Sanna, me and Bertus at Ting Tong bar

Happy guys behind the bar

No comments:

Post a Comment